Rider Carry-On Rules
TACK riders are permitted to bring up to 5 carry-on bags per rider on board. If help is needed for additional packages, riders should schedule another person to accompany and assist them. Drivers will not assist with loading or unloading. All personal items must be loaded and unloaded within 3 minutes to prevent delays for other Riders. Rider’s packages are to be held within their lap, wheelchair or mobility device, or safely stored/secured under the seat(s), or placed according to the driver’s discretion. Packages are not to be stored in unoccupied seats, as this may pose a risk of loose items harming riders, the driver, or the vehicle. Riders may bring items on board under the following conditions:
- No gasoline, propane, or other flammable substances will be allowed.
- Alcohol is prohibited, even if it is unopened or in a sealed container.
- All weapons and dangerous items are prohibited.
- TACK drivers have the right to refuse transport for items deemed to be a safety issue or inappropriate for transport.
- Items that prevent other riders from getting a seat may also be denied transport.
- Oversize items such as lawn mowers, mattresses, furniture, etc. are prohibited.
- Aisles and areas adjacent to doors and exits must be kept clear of all cargo at all times.
- Riders must maintain control and responsibility for all personal belongings. TACK is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items.