TACK Rules and Regulations
- Respect others at all times.
- There is no smoking or eating in TACK vehicles.
- Do not use profane or vulgar language.
- Do not urinate, defecate, or release other bodily fluids on a TACK vehicles.
- Your music player is welcome on TACK vehicles; however, you must use headphones and the volume must be controlled so others cannot hear it.
- Do not abuse, threaten, or attack other passengers or the vehicle operator.
- Do not board a TACK vehicle under the influence of any drugs or alcohol.
- Do not engage in lewd or offensive conduct or indecent exposure.
- Do not place anything on the floor which may become dangerous in a vehicular accident.
- Properly controlled service animals accompanying a disabled person are the only animals permitted on a TACK vehicle.
- Prohibited items include: guns, hazardous materials, explosives, and knives.
- All passengers must wear a safety belt.
- Please remain seated until the vehicle comes to a complete stop.
- All passengers must be fully clothed, with shoes and a shirt.